Thursday, March 20, 2008

Things are not good at all

The news my Dr. gave me today was not good. I have a blood disease and not only will I have to now see a hematologist but I will also have to do 6 months of a Chemo treatment to try and clear this virus from my blood. The treatment has some really bad side effects that could be so bad it could put me bed ridden during treatment and this really scares me. So thank you so much to those of you that have kept me in your thoughts and prays and could you please continue to do so. There is a chance that the treatment won’t work and I really don’t know what they would do at that point. I am scared and tired and don’t know who much more I can take.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in shock and so upset for you! I thought it would be nothing, I think we all did!!!!!!!!!!!

Email me when you have a minute.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kim said...

That's not the news I was expecting. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

(((Hugs)))
Kim

kate said...

That's terrible, i am sorry! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...