Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Carole “The Journey From Here”. So here are the rules.

The rules:
1. Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some weird, some random.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Lastly, let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1.I love to color and I am very protective about my coloring books. In no way is anybody else allowed to color in my coloring books. I hide them and only take them out when no kids are around. If one of the kids does get a hold of one of my coloring books I just give it to them. It drives me insane to have a picture in my book that is not colored just right.


2.When I was younger I worked for Mc.Don-alds. And to this day that is still my most favorite job. I worked there for 6 years! If it had a better future I would have stayed there. And when I tell most people this they just look at me like I am crazy.

3.I sing and I really can sing I am not one of those people you see on A*meri=can I.do-l that have no clue. My problem is I won’t sing in front of people unless they are drunk so that leaves me only singing in a bar at karaoke. People have tried to get me to sing other places I just won’t do it. I guess you can say I have a little bit of stage fright but the drunks don’t scare me.

4.I love scary movies. If given a choice to see a chick flick or a scary movie the scary movie has got my vote. There is just something about getting your adrenaline going.

5.Same goes for Roller Coasters. I love them and just can’t get enough of them. If I were to ever win the lotto I would go on a world trip to ride every Roller Coaster there is. Again there is that adrenaline thing.

6.I was in the Marching Band. I play the Trumpet. I have not pulled it out in years so not to sure how good I sound now. But I was pretty good back in the day.

7.I want to go back to school to be a Genetics Counselor. After losing Emma and doing all the research once I found out about Tom’s chromosome disorder I found all the research very interesting. Also I would get to Counsel people who are in the same situation I was in. And I know I would have loved for the person counseling me to really understand what I was going though. They could only imagine how hard all of this was on me.

I’m Tagging:
Nobie
Artblog
Aurelia
Lily
Kim
Me
Neko

4 comments:

niobe said...

Hey, thanks for the tag! (and, shhh....don't tell anyone...but I like coloring books too)

Anonymous said...

Merci :)

I think i may have done one like this but since there are lots of weird things about me I'll try and come up with some new ones for you :)

XXX

Kim said...

Hi!
I don't think I'll get to the tag game until next week. The boss is out of town and I'm slammed! Thanks for including me!

Aurelia said...

I really relate to number 7, because oh did these guys need to understand how I felt, oh boy were they ever bad at it....

I will try to do this meme, although I am swamped today, so maybe tomorrow?