Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One part of my labs are good

So I only have half of an update here. I went to the Doctor last week and he agreed with what I had in mind. To go ahead and run my labs again and if I still have a viral load to start treatments. I called yesterday to see if my labs had come in yet. Only half had come in. The part that is back right now is my liver functions and they are all ok. So that is good news I did not get any liver damage from how sick I got and my liver is doing fine now. I will have to call them back about the rest. The other test could take up to a week so I will wait to call them Thursday. Or I will try Wed. if I just can’t hold out until Thursday. All this waiting is just making me nuts. And I want so badly for the other test to come back fine. But again I am trying not to get my hopes up to much. But a little hope is creeping in. Keep you fingers and toes crossed for me.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Great news! My fingers are crossed on the remaining lab work.

kate said...

so glad to hear good news! keeping fingers crossed...

Anonymous said...

keeping you in my good thoughts for the results :) XXXXXXXXXXXXXX