Monday, May 5, 2008

Dr. Today and K's 5th Birthday

As you could see from no update I do not know anything yet. I did call the Dr. Office Wed. but they would not tell me anything other then yes my labs are back. They would not tell me what they said. I did not get the same girl on the phone. And the one I did get would not tell me anything. So I go back to the Dr. today at 2:30 and will know my fate. I am not feeling to hopeful but have my fingers crossed for good news. So needless to day today is going to go by very slow.

But on a good note Kirstin turned 5 yesterday!!!! I just can not believe that she has been here 5 years. On Saturday we had her Birthday party. I went really small this year. I had it at my mothers house since if I were to have it at mine it would have had to been huge. See if my neighbors see that I am having her a birthday part and do not invite them they will get insulted. And my neighbors have tones of kids. Just between 5 houses there are 16 kids. Then you add in the one’s she wanted to invite from school and her 5 cousins and look how many kids I would have had at my house. There would have been around 26 kids had I held it at my house. So this year we did it at my moms and only had 8 kids there. How nice that was.

Then Saturday night K and I went to the live taping of the finaly of the D.is-ney Cha.nel Games. And she got to see all of her favorite bands. There was the J-on.as Bro-ther.s, Mil.e-y C.yr.us / Ha.na Mo-nta.na, Che.et.ah Gi.rls and some othersI did not know who they were. We had such a great time. And to see the look on her face when the people came onto stage was just priceless. I know need to see when the show airs because there is a chance that we could be on TV cheering in the crowd. So needless to say she had one great 5th Birthday. Now next month on to G’s 2nd birthday.

So wish me luck today at 2:30 for good news.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good luck today and happy be-lated birthday to your sweet girl!