Monday, May 5, 2008

It's a good thing I don't carry a gun!

A guy here at my work just called to say he would not be in today because his girlfriend just lost their baby. So I tell the foreman he won’t be in today and why. And what he said to me just put me over the edge. He said well that is too bad. What was her (referring to the girl pregnant) problem what did she do wrong. Needless to say I lit into him informing him that she did nothing wrong. And he had better never say that again. How are people so stupid that they would think she did something to cause this. I can’t stand people and how dumb they are. I just hope nobody says anything like that to him or her. And heaven help us if they do and I hear it. I just want to take some people out sometimes.

2 comments:

niobe said...

People (guys especially) seem to have no understanding of these kind of issues at all. I always marvel at their stupidity.

ellie said...

thanks for the information! i believe that pregnant problem could be a result of first trimester morning sickness. good thing there are natural ways to deal with it.