Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The best news I have heard in a long time

As of this moment I have cleared the virus. There is still a small chance that I it could still be there. The virus levels can fluctuate during the beginning of the infection so I go back again in two months for another check. But the chances of the next labs coming back bad are very low. So the way it stands right now I am clear of the virus and needless to say I am beyond thrilled. Thank you all so much who kept me in your thoughts. But I will also have to keep being checked for this once a year for years to come. But today I am happy!!!!!!

6 comments:

niobe said...

This is wonderful news! I am so happy for you.

Rosepetal said...

Fantastic news Anissa. I'm really glad. How are the other things in your life going at the moment?

Lily said...

That's absolutely WONDERFUL! How are you going to celebrate? I'm just so happy to hear this today!

Kim said...

Woohoo! Great news!

kate said...

Wonderful! I am so so glad!

kirabaker said...

Great news!