Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lily how I Celebrated

Well sad to say but I celebrated with a Raspberry Margarita. See I am not a big drinker but I do like to have a drink every now and then. And with this virus you can not drink. Not even a social drink every now and then. And just like when I was pregnant once you know you can’t drink that only makes you want one even more. At least with me. So once the Dr. told me I was clear I went to a Mexican Restaurant for dinner and had a Raspberry Margarita. And I have to say it tasted like sweet victory. And yes to me this is a victory. I only had a 20% chance to clear this virus on my own. There was more of a chance that it would not go away and I bet it. I am one of the rare few who showed symptoms in the beginning and went on to rid myself of the virus. But all the research I read said that those who go to show symptoms during the acute phase are more likely to clear this with their own immune system. And I have to say that the research was right that I read.

6 comments:

Lily said...

That sounds absolutely delicious!!! Yummy! Good for you, I think it's so awesome that you've cleared it all on your own!

niobe said...

Mmmm...I have to say that a raspberry margarita sounds really, really yummy.

And I am so happy that you were in that 20%.

Pam said...

I'm so happy to read your good news!!! I hope it's a sign that your luck is changing!!!

Kim said...

Where are you? Are you ok?

Kim

dena said...

Hey Anissa,
Been checking in and you havent posted in a while. Hope all is well with you:) Hope your health has returned to normal and you are still enjoying that margarita....smile. Have a great weekend. Let us know how you are:) Dena

Rosepetal said...

How are you Anissa?