Monday, July 30, 2007

Tired

That is what I am going to be this week. I have decided to get a second job for a little bit. I will be waiting tables two nights a week. Just on Thursday night and Friday night. But that is not what is going to make me so tired. I already work from 5:00am until 4:00pm Mon thru Thurs. and the Bar and Grill I am going to work for will only train during the week. So this week I will not only be working my reg. job hours but also every night this week. With Friday being my first day on my own. I am still not sure how I am going to work at night and still get up at 4:00am every morn. They told me I should be out of there by 9:00 or 10:00pm but that still means I won’t get to bed until after 10:00 or 11:00pm. I guess I will be drinking lots of coffee this week.

And even though I will be dead tired this week I think this is a good week for all this. This should keep my mind nice and busy this week. Not much time to do much thinking. Last year this week was pure hell leading up to Emma’s day. Thankfully things have not been as bad this year. I really did not know if I would make it though last year.

I have a neighbor 5 houses down from me that had to terminate a pregnancy due to the little boy having anencephaly (this is when the baby has not brain at all). She is pregnant again and 31 weeks along. I am getting worried for her because her Doctor seems like a joke. She has been having very very high blood pressure. I mean 190/110. He did send her to the Hospital and they sent her home to do the 24 hour urine. But the doctor told her he would not tell her the results until her appt. next month. NEXT MONTH I can not believe this. What if she has Pre-E he needs to let her know before next month. I told her to call him and demand the results. Pre-E is nothing to play around with. She told me that she has severe headaches, spots in front of her eyes and she is getting very dizzy. I told her if she was not going to call her Doctor then to go to the hospital. I really think she has bad Pre-E and that her and her baby’s life are in danger. I have not spoken to her today but I sure hope she took my advice. And what else I can’t believe is that with her BP being this high he did not even tell her to take it easy or bed rest or anything. She works a very physical job and I know first had that if you start getting high BP while PG they will have you take it down a notch. I am not feeling much love for her Doctor right now. I am very worried about her. I would hate for her have to endure another loss when good medical care might prevent something from going wrong. I know there is not way to ensure a happy ending but the Doctor could at least act like he cares and knows what he is doing. Could everybody please keep her and baby in their thoughts.

3 comments:

The Goddess G said...

Keeping your neighbor in my thoughts. I hope she goes to the hosptial anyways and doesn't listen to this doctor...he sounds like a moron. Ugh!
~Carole

niobe said...

Your neighbor should go to the emergency room immediately. Pre-eclampsia can come on very suddenly and it could kill her or result in a stroke that would leave her permanently disabled.

kirabaker said...

My blood pressure only got to 140/90 and I was on partial bedrest, her doctor sounds like an idiot! I hope she went to the hospital!