Monday, July 23, 2007

What a great weekend

I am back to work after a wonderful weekend. It was so nice to have a weekend to just do what ever I wanted to. I sleep late, took naps and read a whole book. This is a once a year things so I take full advantage of our long weekend we get once a year by ourselves. We did have a couple of nights while there we were pretty loopy too. And since I don’t get to do that often either it is fun to get loopy every now and then.

One place we went to was a place called D.ave & Bu.sters. It is like a Chucky Cheese for Adults. They have games and you win tickets to buy things but they also have a bar. It was pretty cool. Tom and are thinking about looking to see if they do franchising. We think a place like this near where we live would do great. There is nothing like it anywhere close. If they do then we would have to talk to his parents to see if they would invest with us. His parents have money and if they think they can make even more money then they want in. And that would be great since we don’t have the money to do something like this. I am not getting my hopes up but I do think we could make money with a place like this where we live.

I also got a little burned on my back Saturday. Tom was at the softball field so I was by myself I had nobody to put sun screen my back. So I just went out without anything on my back. Well bad idea. My back is now inching like crazy so I know I am going to peel.

I wish that Tom and I had the time and money to do this more then once a year. A long weekend once a year is nice but I would love to have two a year. That is if I could stand it. Even though I had such a great time I missed the kids so much. That is the only bad part. But still the little break was a nice one.

3 comments:

The Goddess G said...

So glad that you guys had a great time. My brother has a Dave and Busters where he lives...and he's constantly talking about how awesome it is...sounds like it would be a terrific investment!
~Carole

Anonymous said...

I'm dying for a holiday, yours sounded possitively lovely.

What's chunky cheese???

XXX

niobe said...

Somehow, whenever I come back from vacation, I always find myself wishing for another vacation. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.