Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Rock


Artblog has nominated me as a Rockin Girl Blogger. I am touched that she finds me a Rockin Girl Blogger. She and I do have a lot of things in common in our lives.

Now I have to choose Five other Rockin Girl Bloggers. This I find very hard to choose just 5 on. Not only do I have the blogs I read in my links but there are others not linked that I also read. Sooo……….

Missing_One at “A Mending Heart” I nominate her as a Rockin Girl Blogger for her honesty in her writing. She puts herself out there for us to see the real person she is. And the real hurt she is feeling. When reading her blog I feel as if I can really get a since of who she is.

Carole at “The Journey From Here” I nominate her as a Rocking Girl Blogger because I admire her sprit. I read her blog and I am just amazed at how at peace she is. I log to be as at peace as she is one day. Her acceptance of what she has gone though makes me believe that one day it will happen for me.

Kate at “Nicolas’ Garden” I nominate her for her kindness and caring for others. You can see in her writing that she truly cares for people and will do her best to give them comfort in their time of need. Where she finds the time to do all that she does I will never know. And I just love how beautiful her garden is.

Rosepetal at “Moksha” I nominate her for her honesty in her writing also. She is truly a strong and lovely person. I also feel a certain connection with her. We too have some things in common and that puts her in a special place in my heart.

Rachd at “Life with Hannah and Lilly” I nominate her and she has no clue I even read her blog. Not sure why I have never commented to her before just one of those things I guess. But I find inspiration her in blog. She has just recently lost her much loved daughter but she is still able to find sparkles. (if you don’t understand the sparkles you will have to read her blog)

All of these people inspire me. And there are so many more of you I could also nominate.

4 comments:

niobe said...

Congrats on your well-deserved award! And thanks for the links to some blogs I've never read before, but I'm certainly going to take a look at now.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I don't know how to comment here. I've tried three times but I don't think they're showing up. Let's see if this works. :)
Rebecca U

Anonymous said...

Okay, figured it out. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for letting me know where you are now. I was missing you at TLOL. Glad your dad is doing better! Talk to you soon, Rebecca U

Rosepetal said...

Thanks Anissa!