Thursday, August 2, 2007

Trying to teach good maners

We have a small (well smelly) dilemma at our house. I have been doing my best to teach good manners. But some times that can be so hard. It is embarrassing to say but we are a house of farters. Yes I said farters and we find farts very funny. Farts are just funny not sure why but they are. So how do you teach your child it is not a good thing just to let one go any old place. Because when she dose let one rip we all end up laughing. And why the heck are they so funny? We have at least gotten as far as to get her to say excuse me when she does it. But the excuse me comes out in between laughter. And those of you that are reading this thinking wow these people are nuts. Come on admit it, they are funny.

5 comments:

niobe said...

Uh, no comment.

melissa said...

My son thinks it is great to fart around people, ex/ public places that he can announce to everyone that he just let one rip. Go figure

Melissa

Aurelia said...

They are funny, but yes, not such a good thing to do in public!

Add more fibre to everyone's diet. might help lessen the embarassment, eh?

Anonymous said...

Oh yea---fart=funny!!!!

Jillian said...

OMG, you just reminded me of one of the funniest expereinces of my life. It involved a shop display of these pots of slime that were designed to make a farting noise when you removed the slimeball and shoved it back in.

There were 3 or four of us at Christmas time, standing at this display making the loudest farts we could with tears running down our faces. I reckon they sold more farts in that half hour than in the whole week.

Don't worry, lots of people find farts funny. As for the manners part of it - best of luck with that one lol!!