Monday, August 6, 2007

Two years, Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

I was going to post Saturday on Emma’s Birthday but I did not feel like it. I had trouble getting out of bed for two reasons. I did not get home from my second job until midnight and I just did not want to get out of bed and face the day. But I did finally get up and get moving. I got dressed and went and got some flowers for Emma’s Grave. Again Tom did not want to go to her grave with me but this year Kirstin did. So just Kirstin and myself went. Once again this little girl just amazed me.

We got to Emma’s grave and she bent down and rubbed her grave marker and said in the sweetest little voice. “Happy Birthday baby girl.” That was the end for me, the tears just started flowing. I was down on my knees rubbing her grave marker when Kirstin gave me the biggest hug. She then looked at me and said “I promise mommy me and Gavin won’t get sick and die”. Talk about heartbreak this kid just did me in. We then took one of Emma’s flowers and once again gave one to her neighbor. He is a little boy who only lived just a few days. But he was born on Aug. 5th one day after Emma. So every year I leave him a flower.

As we were leaving the grave yard we passed baby land. Emma was not able to be buried in baby land because they have no more space there. How sad is it that baby land at the cemetery is full. She asked me if we could come back one day with flowers for all the little babies there. I have to say I have one wonderful little girl. It makes me proud that she would think of all those other little babies.

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl mommy loves and misses you more then ever. And your big sister loves and misses you too. If only you could be here with us. My heart is still broken and I can only hope that I will see you again one day. I love you.

7 comments:

Rosepetal said...

Happy birthday little Emma

Mrs Save Alot said...

Thinking of you and your little Emma. Happy birthday beautiful baby girl.

I am soooo happy that Kirstin went with you to see Emma. You have one very sensitive and warm hearted little girl there.

Hugs

Catherine said...

Thinking of you all with love.

The Goddess G said...

Happy Birthday sweet angel...
~Carole

kate said...

Happy birthday sweet Emma...sorry i am late with birthday wishes...

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of you and this time Anissa....I hope that this week brings you joy and sweetness.

(hugs)

Aurelia said...

Happy Birthday Emma!

I'm glad Kirsten was so good and hope the day wasn't too sad for you.