Monday, October 8, 2007

Time to lock the Doggie Door

So Little Mr. G has learned that he can crawl out the doggie door. Friday I was getting K ready for school when she announced to me that G was in the backyard. So I go over to the sliding glass door to see my little boy with his hands in the air turning in circles smiling from ear to ear playing in the rain. It really was just too funny. He was having such a good time. That is until I opened the door and brought him back into the house. So yes we now have to keep the doggie door locked and remember to let the dog out every so often when G is home. K did this little trick too when she was little but it took her a little longer to realize she could go out the doggie door. And all though it is frustrating to have to worry about him getting out. It is very funny when he does. He is just so proud of himself. He got out on Tom Yesterday while I was out getting his Halloween Costume.

Speaking of Halloween Costumes this kids are going to be so cute. K is going to be Tink.er B-ell and G is going to be Don.ald Du.ck. I can’t wait to see them both all dressed up. I know when G is older he is going to kill me with these costumes I get for him. Last year I dressed him up as Chi.cken Li.ttle. I guess I have some kind of bird theme going on with him.lol

I am going to be dead tired again this week. Tomorrow I am going to pull the same kind of shift I did last week. Work all day tomorrow and all night then again all day. I just can’t beat the money I make when I do this. I am hoping to be able to do this once a week until we get all caught up. And how nice will it be once we are all caught up and I can work just one job.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the kids costumes!! Sawyer is going to be YODA from Star Wars. Jimmy is so excited to see him in the costume!

niobe said...

Too funny about the doggie door. I'd never heard of a kid who learned to do this before. Obviously, yours are extra brilliant.

Aurelia said...

I hope one day that you are caught up, and only have to work one job!

Rosepetal said...

Ditto what Aurelia said! You are working so hard.

The Goddess G said...

Whew...I'm tired just thinking about the shift you worked last week.

Love the Halloween costumes. I haven't even shopped for any yet. I'm totally working on that mother of the year thing. lol
~Carole