Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today is the day

Gavin goes to the urologist today. I have my fingers crossed for good news that he won’t need any surgery. I would hate for that to be the case. Also poor G right now has some serious diaper rash. He has had bad diarrhea and it is just tearing his little butt up. I called the Doctor yesterday and she called me in a prescription but they have to make it so I won’t get it until today. Poor little guys butt was bleeding at one point it is so bad. I have tired everything over the counter but nothing seems to be clearing it up.

And I have to shout I am so happy with myself right now. I now own 8 pairs of pants and shorts in a size 6. Can you believe that a size 6. I don’t think I was even that small in high school. I am just so proud of myself. People are now telling me I need to stay right were I am at and not lose more weight. But I still feel like 5 or 10 more lbs would not hurt. I am in no ways under weight. If I ever get a working camera back I will take a picture and see what you all have to say. You people who read my blog don’t know me in person so you would have no need to lie to me. I think you would be honest with me and tell what you think.

As for said camera we did get it back but it still did not work. So we took it back again and asked them next to not give it back until it worked or to give us a new one. So the store sent it back to Kodak again. I think it should be back sometime next week. So I have to get a throw away or some film for my reg camera to take Halloween pictures.

So wish us luck to day that all goes well at G’s appts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck my love, thinking of you both! XXX

The Goddess G said...

Size 6...you go girl!!! That's awesome. Thinking of Gavin today and hoping that no surgery is needed.
~Carole

niobe said...

A size 6 sounds great. But if *you* would feel better if you lost a few more pounds (as long as you're not endangering your health), it seems to me that, no matter what other people are saying, it's your body, so it's your own opinion that should matter most.